Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Texting

Texting while driving, I absolutely hate people that do it. When ever I am in my car I only focus on driving. People should understand that driving is very dangerous enough and it is a privilege. We have all seen the consequences of people not paying attention. In news we always hear or read about accidents involving texting. The state of California and many other states have passed the no cellphone use while driving. Obviously they have done investigations and reports on the matter and have come to the conclusion that is very dangerous. I understand that sometimes important messages may be received but I think if it is an emergency, a phone call is probably your best way to communicate what has happen. If you really need to answer a text then pull over finish your texting conversation and then drive to your location. I cannot tell you how many times I have avoided someone merging into my lane while they were texting. Then what really gets me mad is that they get angry at me for honking at them! Again I will say,"I HATE IT!" Please don't do it and please drive safely.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you. I hate when people text and drive because there is a greater chance for an accident to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you yet unfortunately I have found that I text while I drive. Though now, I am working on not texting while I drive. If I do text it is when Im at a stoplight or if I have to text someone back I wait til I get where Im going. Instead of texting now I use my bluetooth to talk instead of texting.

    ReplyDelete