Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Review of Restaurant

I decided to talk about Domincik's Italian restaurant in Oxnard. I went with my wife on Friday of last week around 6:30 PM. The parking area is behind the restaurant in the alley but there are sufficient spots. When you walk in, you can immediately smell the fresh baked bread which taste amazing. We are greeted immediately and since it was not that busy we were seated fast. Our waitress was really nice and gave us the menu and mention the specials and soups of the day. She asked for our drinks and quickly return with them and fresh bread and butter. We then look at the menu but I decided to get the special of stuffed chicken ravioli with alfredo sauce and my wife choose the lasagna. Our waitress took our order and our food did not take that long at all. We got refills immediately and more bread. The food was amazing. I loved the ravioli I tried the lasagna and my wife and I were really satisfied. The service was fast and great and would definitely recommend this place to anyone.

7 comments:

  1. i will definitely go and try to eat there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love Dominicks! They are very generous with their portions, as well. I have even had fundraisers there, and we have had spaghetti as the dish, and they gave us a lot! Yum!
    SuZ

    ReplyDelete
  4. ♥ that place!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete