Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Semester this year
My semester this year is crazy. I'm taking 4 classes and I work over 35 hours a week. Monday to Thursday I have classes until 1 and I immediately get home eat something real quick. I take my dog and feed him lunch and I leave to work. I work everyday except Wednesday and Sunday. I always get to work on time but I never leave on time. I work at a Veterinary Hospital and we always have patients coming in and already have patients that need to be monitored. At work there is always something new and always something to do. It is exciting because I get to watch and help the Doctors with different procedures. I feels really good that we can help someones pet out and it does get depressing when a patient does not pull through. My classes this semester are demanding and I try to squeeze in my school work on most evenings and my two days off. I am married and I also need to spend time with my wife and help her out at home. I also do the laundry which it not hard since our washing machine and dryer do the work. I am in charge of our dog, Rambo. I take him for walks and feed him as well. I try to cook but I'm terrible at it. My wife is mostly in charge of meals. My brother lives with us and I try to help him with his school work to. Sometimes I do feel overwhelmed but I always remember that life is not easy and you have to work hard to achieve your dreams. That is my semester and schedule so far and I hope to complete all my tasks effeciently.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's very good to have patients in life!
ReplyDeleteYour schedule sounds intense.
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the adult world! Best of luck.
ReplyDeleteSuZ
Your first sentence has me tired just thinking about you day. You should reward yourself first break we get.
ReplyDeleteIt's great that you are helping out people. I hope that you can take a relaxing day to spend time with your wife. Good luck for the future!
ReplyDeletewow you seem to have a busy schedule. good luck. :)
ReplyDeleteYour work sounds interesting, Good luck on your studies and family life!
ReplyDeleteAnd i though t was busy...but i bet you never get bored :)
ReplyDeleteI hope everything goes good for all your hard work!
ReplyDeleteYou sound very busy, but with a strong head on your shoulders good luck on your various endeavors
ReplyDeletekeep up it up dont give up!
ReplyDeletewow ur a very busy man.. good look in all you do :)
ReplyDeleteyour schedule sounds really tough and its great that you are able to keep up with everything.
ReplyDeleteKeep up the work it will pay off at the end.
ReplyDeletethe fact that Awh, that is so sweet that you work there. I love animals so much. Well I hope everything gets easier as time goes!
ReplyDelete