Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Blog Blog Blog!

When the professor mentioned that part of the class work would included making a blog account. I was freaked out! I don't know much about computers and I am a terrible typer. Professor Crocker made everything easy to understand and enough time to complete the blog assignments. At first like I said, I was hesitate but then it turned out to be fun and easy. What I enjoyed most was having fellow class mates comment on our entries and reading theirs as well. Many of the blog entries were funny and interesting to read. After this semester I a little more confident in blogging and I am happy our professor introduced me to the experience.

3 comments:

  1. She is great, and makes sure everyone had a chance to share in the blogs world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would've never guessed you were terrible! You easily pulled it off! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree it was a good experience.

    ReplyDelete