For me I would have to talk about coming back to school. I was never one of those people that enjoyed going to school. In high school, my reason for going was pretty much to see my friends and hang out. I did pretty good grade wise but I knew if I tried harder I could have done much better. I went straight into a university and was completely overwhelmed. Everything was so much harder and I did not to really good in my classes. When I decided to work instead of school I was really glad I got out. I was making good money and I did not think much about going to school again. Then things changed I got married and left my old job in Va and it was very hard to find a job in Ca. I eventually found a job that I loved but then the economy went downhill and I got layed off. My wife convinced me to go back to school and I agreed. Now I mentioned how I did not enjoy school at all but that was years ago. During my life I've learned to be responsible and more patient. These past year at Oxnard college has not been as bad as I thought and I have done really well in all my classes. I have enjoyed my classes and my professors have all been great.
What I learned first of all is, to never ever settle a lesser education and one should always strive for knowledge. We clearly know that business want the best employees so if one has the knowledge, they definitely want them to work for them. So please stay in school and do not give up!
I used to be the same way, I only went to school for my friends. But Im glad that your view on school changed!
ReplyDeleteI agree!! stay in school .. i took time off and i totally regret it!
ReplyDeleteNever give up on school. I agree with you in many things
ReplyDelete