Tuesday, October 18, 2011
What I Did Saturday
I really didn't do anything Saturday. I worked a 10 hour shift at my job. We had only a few patients thats day. The best part was probably getting home and getting ready to go out. My wife was hungry and my brother had been bugging me to go to Johnny Rockets. So gave in and decided that dinner will be burgers. When we got there it was busy. We had to sit outside. My wife decided to order next door at Panera sandwiches while my brother and I ordered some delicous burgers. I was starving since I did not eat a lunch but the food was to much for me. My younger brother on the other hand devoured everthing he ordered. I should have ordered a heathier option like my wife. Real boring Saturday overall. That was probably the highlight of the day. Hopefully next Saturday is more eventful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Where do you work???
ReplyDeleteI feel for you I hate working week ends especially long hours.
ReplyDeletePanera is delicious!:)
ReplyDeleteJohnny Rockets is pretty good, you should have atleast taken the rest of your food home with you
ReplyDeleteI've never ate johnny rockets :{
ReplyDelete