Everyone has many important people in their lives and I choose my wife, my mom and my dog.
My wife because as cheesy as this sounds but she is my greatest blessing I have ever received. I'm going to quote Al Green and use the just the beginning of one of his songs, "I can think of younger days when living my life was everything could want to do." Before her all I wanted to do is work and play. I had to goals or aspirations. When I met her you could say I finally stared living for someone else. She has helped realized my potential and she was the one who encouraged me to go back to school. I could go on with what else she has helped me through but I just want to mention the most recent which is school. She helps in revising essays and helps organize my schedule.
My second choice was my mother. Obviously because she has raised me and has always been there for me. She is a very strong upfront woman who has always spoke her mind and always would look for a better opportunity to support her family. The most important memory I can remember is when we lived in El Salvador. My dad was already in the US sending us money to go to the US. During that time the country was still in a civil war. I remember the rebels would go around kidnapping children to recruit into their army. If you refused they would kill you. One night they pass my town and they were kidnapping kids my mom and I were lock in our house hoping they would just pass by. We could hear them screaming to give up any avaible recruits and we just stayed quiet. All of a sudden a grenade is thrown into our and mom with an amazing reaction scooped me up and she ran out the house. Then BOOM! Half our house in gone. The rebels left and my mom just saved my life. My mother gave me life and has saved it.
My third choice is not someone but I consider him as my son. My dog Rambo. I love my dog!! He is spoiled and pampered so much. I chose him because he always makes me smile. If I am having a bad day he can tell and jumps into my lap and licks me. He is protective of my family and barks only when we are annoyed by loud people or danger. It would be really hard to explain why unless you have a pet yourself. But I really believe Rambo can feel what I feel and knows exactly what to do cheer me up.
Thoose are my three and I could talk about them forever. This was just a little bit about them.
I wanted to like you first paragraph like on facebook.
ReplyDeletefirst of all. wow you have the best and bravest mom ever and I know what you mean about Rambo. My little doggy Nani is always there when i am having a down day always greeting me with a little smile and her little tale shaking fast.
ReplyDeleteaww you just made me remember my dog too. he was a good dog just like yours. :)
ReplyDeletei love dogs :) they are very helpful when you need them
ReplyDeleteyour lucky to have all three in your life. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteI love that you chose your dog, that warms my heart. If I had a dog, it would have been my first choice! ^_^
ReplyDeleteYour mom is great
ReplyDeleteYour dog sounds awesome.
ReplyDeleteI have a dog too, and he always makes me smile when I'm having a bad day too
ReplyDeleteAww what you said amout your wifey was the cutest thing ever!!
ReplyDeleteaww ur dog sounds amazing! ^.<3
ReplyDeletei have enjoyed reading your comments this semester, i hope everything goes well in your future
ReplyDelete