Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Family

  I love my family. I grew up in Arlington, Va and now I'm all the way in Ca away from my family. Well, now I have a family of my own. I'm married and we have Rambo, our Pembroke Welsh corgi. I never call him a dog even though he is. I love him to much. Currently my youngest brother is living with us because he has decided to go to school here. Now we are a family of 4 here in Ca. My parents and my other brother live back in Arlington. I always think about them and we usually talk at least 3-4 times a week. We are very close and we have always helped each other out when in need.
  I am the oldest of the 3 and always tried to be a good big brother. I tried to be a good son to my parents and I was never a perfect son. I can remember how hard my parents worked to support my brothers and I. My mom has two jobs and worked weekends and my dad worked from 4am until 4 pm. Growing up, I learned to change diapers at the age of 6 and bottle fed my middle brother. We couldn't afford a baby sitter at the point. When I think about it, I realized even at a young age I would do anything for my family. Just as our family now helps us with school, work, life, pretty much anything. They are always there.
  I mentioned my youngest brother is living with me and I promised my parents I would take care of them and my brothers anytime anywhere. My youngest brother is here for school and  I have no problem helping him with assignments. My middle brother has his kids and wife back home and he comes to visit us every year. It's nice when I see him and we always talk about when we were young and the things we did. This past visit he made, he told me that if I needed anything to help our youngest brother that I should never hesitate to ask. I remember I smiled and thought I could always rely on my family.
  Our families are one of the greatest blessings we could ever get and I am blessed to have one.
 

3 comments:

  1. I completely agree with you . Family is a great blessing to have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you are blessed to have a family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Family is very important and im glad to hear you guys are close

    ReplyDelete